Eos Fresh & Frozen Egg Donor Programs
As a premier egg donor agency, Eos Conception provides the most elite and all-inclusive fresh “real-time” and frozen egg donor programs in collaboration with our medical partner, Vios Fertility Institute. We recognize the overwhelming importance of egg vitality in achieving a successful pregnancy and provide an elegant and streamlined journey toward a healthy pregnancy for our intended parents. We offer a diverse array of donor candidates, as well as the flexibility of customized financial packages and select consultative services to support your needs.
Our high-quality, medically cleared egg donors are meticulously vetted. In fact, our screening process is one of the most comprehensive and conservative in the United States. Only 4-5% of Eos donor applicants are accepted to our program and become available for matching. We believe it is essential to ensure the health and wellness of the incredible young women who donate while also giving intended parents the best possible chances of success for realizing the dream of a healthy baby.
Get Started: Contact us to learn more about our fresh & frozen egg donor option.
Eos Embryo Creation Program
Our embryo creation services are designed to give intended parents control over egg donor agency selection and access to the state-of-the-art IVF laboratory at Vios, while maintaining their physician relationship for future treatment and pregnancy attempts. These services give our clients an attainable option to utilize Eos fresh or frozen egg bank programs. Intended parents can select your ideal egg donor candidate with Eos and fertilize the donor eggs with your designated sperm source at the Vios Fertility Institute lab to create viable embryos that will be vitrified and transported safely to your (domestic or international) fertility clinic.
Get Started: Contact us to learn more about our embryo creation option.
Eos Embryo Donation Program
As a premiere agency, we are proud to offer embryo donation services.
Embryo donation is available after embryos have been created through the process of in vitro fertilization (IVF) and have not been transferred into the uterus of a woman to carry the pregnancy. Fresh or frozen embryos that are not transferred during the procedure can be frozen for future use. When the individuals who created the embryos have completed their family, they may choose to donate the embryos to help other hopeful intended parents, who are unable to become pregnant through primary fertility treatments, to achieve their dream of parenthood.
Get Started: Contact us to learn more about our embryo donation option.
The Eos Edge
Why Choose Eos as Your Agency?
At Eos we understand that every family building journey is unique. That’s why we offer a personalized approach to collaborative reproduction that differs from other egg donor agencies and egg donation banks. Our concierge egg donor program seeks to continually elevate the level of thought, care, and service we provide to our clients. We are advancing the standard of care for egg donation by opening new dialogue across multidisciplinary organizations and are actively changing the face of the egg donation process to benefit you, our client.
- Personalized Matching Services – We understand the importance and high level of stress that can be involved for clients when deciding to use donor eggs and undergoing fertility treatments. That’s why our team invests time to understand your individual situation, desires, and goals. This allows us to customize your donor candidates and present only those that most closely fit your desired criteria; eliminating the stress and confusion that results from comparing too many choices at once. Our flexible donor candidate review process gives you online access so you can reserve your selected egg donor anytime day or night.
- Genetic Match Consult – When combining two new sets of genes to make a life, it is essential to understand any potential genetic risks in order to protect the new life. For this reason, we provide genetic testing for the selected sperm source. This prevents us from matching intended parents with a donor candidate who will have a high chance of inheriting a genetic disease or disorder. In addition, we coordinate your genetic match consultation to ensure you understand any inheritable risk or genetic recommendations prior to reserving your egg donor.
- Direct Donor Agreements – At Eos, we recognize the importance of facilitating open dialogue between the parties to identify and agree upon each individual’s level of disclosure and confidentiality, while being mindful to always advocate for the donor conceived child. A legal agreement is required for all fresh donor matches and we also have the ability to accommodate this option for our frozen egg donation bank.
- Donor Sibling Registry (DSR) Participation– The DSR’s core value is honesty with the conviction that people have the fundamental right to information about their biological origins and identities. We require both the intended parent(s) and donor to participate in the DSR for the health and wellbeing of any future donor conceived children. Eos will coordinate the setup of your lifetime membership at no cost to you.
- Secured Registry– Eos maintains all donor and intended parent records and facilitates annual updates to medical and genetic information for the match.
- Loyalty Program– We are dedicated to our clients and will advocate for you, even if your journey takes you in another direction. Contact us to learn more about our Eos loyalty program.
Why Choose an Eos Egg Donor?
Our goal is to make the process of selecting and utilizing donor eggs as easy and seamless as possible for our intended parents. Eos Conception strives to provide the most elite and diverse egg donors for our clients. Therefore, we’ve made critical elements of our fresh and frozen donor egg program standard practice, at no additional cost for you, including:
- Background Checks – A vital screening element for all prospective egg donors, the background check allows us to potentially discover information that may not be revealed during an in-depth interview or reference check.
- Genetic Counseling and Screening – Prospective donors undergo a comprehensive expanded panel screening and a third generation family history consultation. This allows us to assess the donor’s genetic health, treatment options (to offset any genetic disease by further genetic testing of an embryo), preimplantation genetic testing (PGT), and ultimately to minimize the chances of passing a genetic disease or defect to the child. This gives the intended parent(s) peace of mind when selecting the right match and gives donors valuable insight into their personal health.
- Reproductive Legal Counseling – To remove coercion and empower full informed consent from egg donor candidates, all Eos egg donors are provided legal counsel from a licensed reproductive legal attorney. This consultation is completed prior to the presentation and signing of Eos agency contracts and Vios medical consents for the egg donation process.
- Secured Registry – Eos donors agree to participate in ongoing record maintenance as well as providing updates to their medical and genetic information after completing their egg donation journey.
- Identity Disclosure – All donors consent to allow Eos to provide donor identifying information (if requested by the donor conceived child after reaching age 18).
Consultative Services for Intended Parents
While our concierge egg donor selection consultation is a standard element of our program, some intended parents want or need additional support during this process. We collaborate with our clinical partner, Vios Fertility, to offer the following consultative services:
- Genetic Counseling– The Vios team of experts help clients understand how any genetic disorder or carrier status they have may impact their chances of conception and any potential future offspring.
- Sperm Selection & Acquisition– Vios Third Party Care Coordinators will help you navigate medical considerations of the sperm donor selection process, as well as coordinate purchase and shipping logistics to the Vios IVF Lab location in Chicago or St. Louis.
- Gestational Carrier (GC) Services – For clients who need a gestational carrier in addition to an egg donor, Vios Third Party Care Coordinators provide detailed information regarding matching considerations through their professional network. They will help guide you through a process of candidate review, questionnaires and interviews to find the right agency and GC for you.
- International or Interstate Travel Services – Our teams will assist you in coordination and reputable recommendations for travel and accommodations, during your time away from home.
Interested in learning more?
Check out our FAQs for Intended Parents or register today to schedule your welcome consultation!